Cody looses many lines of code

It’s a bit frustrating that cody although better than other products for someone like me that does not know coding and types with 4 fingers at best, that this cool software does not keep track for main tasks in code… So say I am looking at 240 lines of code, suddenly it outputs 141… This problem is easily corrected, i think:

Before coding , the algorithm could easily confirm the functions and structure of the upcoming code , what do y’all say, friends ?

Hey @lifecrane we hear you. Are you referring to :sparkles: Smart Apply or a different feature?

i just clicked chat feature on web, for help on coding, I have no idea how to code, tbh :slight_smile: ahaha … but I found that I need to keep tabs , or AI will code a squireel, from a lizzard :smile: , just lettin gyou folks know, that’s all. I learned quickly to keep file backup for each V …

Now, the chat history that was showing on Firefox but not in Brave browser, seems to have disappeared also from Firefox. Again, I have backup, only lost 1 code statement.

These 2 items coulld be maybe related,because I only have 4 gigs of memory , and browser crashes, and the whole computer sometimes stops responding. So I guess I can start new chats more often, and see if that works, before firefox globs all my memory .

Still, I think your product is the best thus far , from several AI I tried, congrats. Some others had plain amnesia, like 2 sentences ago … :person_facepalming: :sweat_smile: not quite a ready for productions, I think, but maybe that’s normal sometimes … production alpha-beta :slight_smile:

It’s all good, our long-term mission is to make it so everyone codes so yay for us :slight_smile:

Weird any chance you can attach a video recording or screenshot?

:heart: