Issues getting started

From Discord: Just getting started and did not think the free version on gpt3.5 was a fair shake, so joined pro - i am using Webstorm - 2 issues hit me riht off the bat - 1. I have a 350 line file that works in other copilots, but I am getting a file too large error with Cody and 2. I went to gpt4 turbo and i get this error: Cody encountered an error when processing your message:
:warning: Sourcegraph Cody Gateway: unexpected status code 400: {“error”:“model “openai/gpt-4-turbo-preview” is not allowed, allowed: ”}
and i had to restart the IDE to choose a different LLM, as the pulldown grayed out - so, what are the restrictions on file size and Pro is supposed to offer all LLMS and yet an error - best way to proceed?

Hey Mac, sorry to hear about the issues you’re facing. For the file size, we now calculate it based on tokens available (7K max) for adding context via the @ mention. If a conversation gets too long, you might not be able to add more files, even if they’re small. We know it’s a bit confusing, but we’re working on it.
As for the error with gpt4 turbo, we’re aware of this and are working on a fix. In the meantime, restarting the IDE usually helps, though it might take a few tries. Hang in there, we appreciate your patience!