Welcome to Sourcegraph Support Forums! 👋

We are thrilled to have you as part of our community! As you may already know, we’ll be using Discord solely for chatting purposes. Any questions or issues related to the free version of Cody or other Sourcegraph projects should be addressed on this forum.

If you’re a Cody Pro user or have an Enterprise account, feel free to post your queries here, but we suggest you email support@sourcegraph.com for a faster response time.

Here are some things you can do to get started:

:speaking_head: Introduce yourself by adding your picture and information about yourself and your interests to your profile. What is one thing you’d like to be asked about?

:open_book: Get to know the community by browsing discussions that are already happening here. When you find a post interesting, informative, or entertaining, use the :heart: to show your appreciation or support!

:handshake: Contribute by commenting, sharing your own perspective, asking questions, or offering feedback in the discussion. Before replying or starting new topics, please review the Community Guidelines.

If you need help or have a suggestion, feel free to ask in Site Feedback or contact the admins.

Thanks!

Hello,

I have followed your suggestion and emailed the support for Cody Pro users for faster support, but since the 23 of April, I haven’t had any response.

I’m currently subscribed to the Pro version of Cody and can use only Neovim.
I have installed it per the description but still have only one model to choose from. I am not able to choose other chat model other than the default one.

The autocompletion works, I also uninstalled and installed Neovim again. There was no difference.

Also, I’ve opened an issue and didn’t receive an answer.
Here is the link: Only one model option available for Pro account in CodyChat · Issue #231 · sourcegraph/sg.nvim · GitHub
My Sourcegraph username is Mihovska

Could you, please help to resolve this issue?

Thank you,
Violeta