Cody and Customer Service Feedback

I’ve been trying out the free version and like it so far, but using rider in dark mode means I have to restart my IDE every time, as Cody’s UI never loads correct the first time (not sure if photo upload will work)-
Having a way to manually reload in editor would be great.

Now here’s the fun part, I would have loved to bother your email bot (I assume/hope?) Larissa with this, since she has been emailing me since I signed up, but the bot is just spamming me the same thing over and over and not replying to anything I send. I am fine with company contact, but this is just a bot mailing me the same thing every few days since I signed up, and as far as I can tell the mailbox is unmonitored. Why are you bothering me for no reason?

I get it, early tech and all. But email contact and proper UI design is not new. In fact, you make and sell a tool that should be able to help with that. Hope you guys get that all figured out soon, its a really unprofessional/fly by night look, which doesn’t align with the product at all.

Today it took 3 IDE restarts for it to render properly.

Hey @SuperSecretSquirrel

sorry for the inconvenience.
If you don’t mind, you can open a GitHub issue to leave a report for the dev team there.
They will surely be aware of that issue.

Thank you.

Ok, submitted.

As far as ‘Larissa’, is there a way to get her to stop spamming me without unsubbing from all sourcegraph stuff? Does this bot do anything important? Can I just block the address? Still getting an onboarding email every few days.